Round Corten Steel Planter
- Ships Nationwide from Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
*14 days lead time*
The Circum planter is crafted from corten steel, a metal alloy of iron with copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium. It boasts a striking orange-brown patina, formed through a natural layer of rust, that adds warmth to gardens. This layer of rust also forms a protective barrier that prevents further corrosion, extending the planter's lifespan.
- Corten steel planters are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The planter has hidden feet and drainage holes. This allows it to float a little above the ground (15 mm) and provides optimal drainage.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 2 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.